The 17th Nordic Co-Production Market takes place August 24th at New Nordic Films during The Norwegian International Film Festival in Haugesund.
Here, 15-20 selected film projects looking for co-financing and co-production are pitched by filmmakers to an audience of investors, film funds, international sales agents, film producers and others with a professional interest in co-production and distribution of Nordic feature films. The presentations are followed up by individual one-on-one meetings.
The Nordic Co-Production Market is aimed at producers with feature film projects in advanced development stage.
The Call is now open. Submit your project HERE
• Full-length cinema feature film
• Suitable for International co-production
• Completed screenplay in English (preferably)
• Production budget: Moderate
• At least 30 % of the budget already covered (preferably)
• Company must have completed one international co-production (preferably)
• Fully completed submission form
• Treatment in English
All production companies with film projects connected to the Nordic countries are eligible to apply if the story is set in the Nordic countries or if the producer is specifically seeking a Nordic co-producer.
All Nordic production companies are eligible to apply.
Deadline 10 June 2022
You can apply our Works in Progress-section with a feature film in post-production.
Link for submission: CALL FOR WIP
If your film is selected to Work in Progress, we offer: