The 50th Norwegian International Film Festival will take place August 20 – 26, 2022,
New Nordic Films will take place August 23-26.
For industry accreditation:
1. Create your own profile or log in to your account if you already have a profile.
2. Tick the events you want to attend.
3. Enter promo code if you have received one.
4. Pay (via Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, use Guest Checkout).
5. Welcome to the film festival!
For questions or problems with accreditation, please contact our Festival Coordinator
Vibecke Nes Vigre (firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 984 51 439)
You can also find answers to the frequently asked questions here:
We do not pass on personal information to a third party, all information is used exclusively for internal use in connection with the film festival.
Due to COVID-19, all events might be subject to change and/or cancellation. We will facilitate a safe festival where infection control is complied with according to current rules set by the Health Authorities. Cancellations and reductions in the number of participants per event may occur. Should we have to cancel parts of, or the entire festival, the accreditation fee and expenses for registered events in the accreditation form will be refunded in full.